5 Spring Dresses Everyone Should Own

Spring is Here!

    We can all agree that it does not feel like springtime what so ever especially since we are all cooped up in the house unless you are constantly going outside and enjoying the nice weather. Even though we are going through a weird time, I still like to think of all the pretty spring dresses that I would be wearing to work and to class, even though I am not going anywhere I still like to look at the trends for spring 2020 and be prepared for the day that the news says we can go out! Here are some spring dresses that I found for this season that I love. 

    The first trend that I was obsessed with when it was first mentioned was the puff sleeve. The puff sleeve works with almost any kind of silhouette, which makes it flattering on any body type. Two dresses that I loved were the "Medeline Dress" from Revolve which is more on the pricey side costing $460, it is a beautiful midi length lace dress and then I found a dress for girls who are more on a budget but are willing to spend. A beautiful light blue bodycon dress with puff sleeves. "Steal the stage Light Blue smocked Bodycon dress" from Lulus for $66. 
Puff Sleeve Dresses 

    The second trend that I found to be cute and girly was ruffle dresses. For me, I have to find the correct ruffle dress, if that makes sense sometimes they flatter your body and sometimes they make you look a little youngish. These two styles that I found give you that flirtatious,  fun look without making you look like a little girl.  The first dress is from J.ING which is $129 which I never shopped on before and they do have really cute items but more on the pricey side if you are willing to spend over $100 on a dress. The dress is called the "Devendra Ruffle Dress". It is a floral short strapless dress with sleeves that open 3/4in out. The second dress I found was a beautiful baby pink short ruffle dress from Forever 21, for $34.99, I would wear this dress to church, brunch, even for a family event. 

Ruffle Dresses 

    The third trend that we will be seeing this spring is a print and its Polka Dots! I always steered away from Polka Dots because I never knew what to pair them with and was never able to find the right print! These two dresses are very flattering and super comfortable! Cheetah print was the print for the fall and now it's all about polka dots, the first dress that I found was from Reformation called the "Lawrence Dress" and it costs $248, it is a beautiful black midi dress white polka dots and has a slit, it also is off the shoulder. This dress is also one of my favorites because you can dress it up with heels, but also dress it down for a more casual look. The second dress I picked out was a white dress with black polka dots. This dress is a one-shoulder wrap dress from boohoo and is at an amazing price just $12.80! 
Polka Dot Dresses


    The fourth trend has been in style for years as long as I can remember and I am not upset about it at all! I believe everyone loves and owns a maxi dress, I do! The boho-chic trend always existed but now Boho Patchwork is getting the spotlight, I love extravagant styles, patterns, and colors but, I also know some people who like to keep it simple, so I found two different dresses the first being the more simple one and the second dress with a pop of color. The first dress is from Love Shack Fancy and costs $395, it is a beautiful maxi dress that three different colors of pinks, I love this dress it has a square neckline and the straps tie. The "Caressa Tiered Maxi Dress" is the perfect spring/summer dress. The second dress is more of a bargain from ASOS for $26.50, this dress has a sweetheart neckline and has a peplum effect going down the dress, the dress consists of 3 colors, yellow, green, and purple. This dress reminds me of something Serena would wear from Gossip Girl.
Boho Patchwork Dresses


    Last but not least is white dresses, you can never go wrong with a white dress. White dresses always remind me of the Hamptons and the famous "white parties", making another Gossip Girl reference (because I am obsessed)  but when everyone went to the All White Party for Vitamin Water I knew from then on I wanted to one day have my own! The first white dress that I found I immediately fell in love with the detailing. It is from Selfie Leslie it is called "Sonnet Lace Trim Wrap Front Dress" you can never go wrong with white and lace! The price of this dress is $79.99. The second dress I picked out is more of an off white dress, if you're not into pure white dresses, it is from Lulu's called "Something White Lace Mini" for $55. This dress is a line and the detailing on the straps is also gorgeous! 
White Dresses



Comments